Re: This is a Troll!

On 12 Sep 2002, Ali Akcaagac wrote:

> ... GNOME right now goes through some 'un-usability' madness which
> makes it strange to use because things are done much more
> differently than necessary.

Gnome certainly has a way to go before it is "perfect", but I have to
say I'm very impressed with version 2.0.2.  It's coming along nicely
(good to have menu-editing back again).  I think it compares quite
favorably with much-touted GUIs such as Mac OS X.  My wife has an imac
and I've played with OS X a bit: it's pretty, for sure, but in many
ways inferior to Gnome.

Allin Cottrell.