Re: gtkhtml2 vs. gtkhtml1

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 16:08, Sander Vesik wrote:
> gtkhtml2 is part of the gnome2 desktop, not platform (the same also
> applies to libwnck, libeel and some others) and there are no API or ABI
> guarantees about these.

sorry, this must have missed me something. in this case it is necessary
to write a big SIGN within a d.g.o page where you write:

"for your future applications please don't use above mentioned
libraries, since we can't guarantee future development."

> I guess we can consider Michael to be slightly biased when it comes to the
> importance of Evolution 8-)

this was not meant to criticise evolution or something. but then
evolution should not use above named libraries because you can't
guarantee for the API and ABI. i was more up to the point where i don't
see how you can make big changes of what is there because of one app.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de