Re: file chooser (was This is a Troll)

Since I like the file chooser I wrote for Motif, I'd be willing to take
a crack at defining an API and writing a first draft.  Couple of questions
though:

What's a mime icon?

By directory tree, do you mean a ctree at the left?

What's libegg?  I'm still in the gtk 1.2 world.

I like the nautilus view idea.  Have to think about that.

Where can I find documentation on using plugins in glib?

Oh, by the way, the one I wrote for Motif had string completion.
Any suggestion as to what key should be used for this?  I'm
thinking control-Tab for now.

	-ed falk