Re: gnome-vfs HEAD vs. gob

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 11:55, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 03:47, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > nearly all buildscripts support the ...
>
> Out of interest; what are you developing ?

oh that's a quick answer. i am working on atlantis (which depends on
gnome-vfs) but that wasn't the reason for my question. the main point
why i asked was, that i want to port CVSGnome's TAGS to HEAD really soon
(the same time the 2.1 tarballs will come out, which i was told belongs
on HEAD branches) and it would be cool to have CVS at least compile with
as less issues as possible (same valid for tarballs). if the extra GOB
is not a necessary requirement in gnome-vfs then it would help having it
removed in favour to a normal gob installation. this will make some
things a tad easier. the benefit you get is quick bugreports for head
instead for gnome-2-0.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de