design help

Hi all! In peace?

my name is Lucas Rocha, i am from Brazil. I am starting to develop
'things' with gtk+ now and i am having some difficults on software
design stuff. I have a lot experience with web development, but not with
window-based application and i really dont know how design a gnome
application. I mean, whats the best way to structure my gnome software?

I saw that theres a way that defines and callback function lib,
interface function lib, and a business function lib. Is that right?

I hope you can show me some kind of docs that would help me in these
first steps...

best regards! peace!

--lucasr