Re: new application, Gnome Clipboard Manager

Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com> writes:
> Hmm, would a status-dock be more suited to this?

I'm not sure. (In general I think the status icon vs. applet question
is pretty vague right now. Windows XP seems to make the distinction
pretty crisp - a status icon is something that's monitoring an at
least semi-transient state, and pops up message balloons from time to
time as interesting events occur.)

Havoc