Re: Focus events causing expose events.

<msevior physics unimelb edu au> writes:

> I meant to ask about this. I'm seeing focus-in events on the main window
> also issuing expose events. Is this something that is known? If so, how do
> I stop it?

FWIW, I encountered this with the drawing area when I ported Sketch to
GTK2. The drawing area for some reason queues a redraw when it gets
focus events. My solution was to connect to the focus events and to
return true in my event handler so that the default implementation isn't
run.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/