[BUG]: GOB issue with new FLEX

Hello,

I was up to report this issue to b.g.o unfortunately the GOB entry magically
disappeared from the list so I gonna report this here.

GOB has issues to compile with the new version of flex which can be found here
http://lex.sourceforge.net/ I needed to update to this version because the
old ones found on ftp.gnu.org are outdated and not supported with the new GCC
compilers.

Downgrading to the old flex solves compiling issues so I assume that GOB needs
some changes to suit the needs of the new and correct flex. Can someone do
this please or at least confirm my report ?

Thanks.