[Fwd: [Gtk-sharp-list] Win32 GNOME 2 Patches]

Hello,

I seem to had the original message caught in moderation (because
I sent it using the wrong e-mail address).

Here's the message again.

--
     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, BSc
     charles reptile ca

 Reptile Consulting & Services    604-REPTILE    http://www.reptile.ca/
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Gnome Developers' List,

I thought I'd bring this to your attention...

  http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~s01397ms/cygwin/

It contains a bunch of Patches for making GNOME 2
run on Windows.

On the webpage, it's made to work with Cygwin.  However,
I'm told that it would take minimal work to make it
compile with Mingw.  (Mostly relating to paths.)

Hopefully this can get included into GNOME 2, so that
GNOME 2 will run on Windows too.

See ya