RE: Trivial patches on b.g.o covers dust.

> From: Ali Akcaagac [mailto:aliakc web de]
> Many of these entries are weeks if not months old and I wonder why no
> one bothers to apply them.

This is meant to help with that, and encourage new patches:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/gnome-22-report.html
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/gnome-23-report.html

If they aren't showing up there (maybe they don't have the PATCH keyword)
then that's part of the problem.

It really does help to sometimes add a "what's the status of this?" comment
to bugs/patches that seem to be forgotten. You don't need to be a maintainer
to help make sense of a bug and maybe drive it towards a decision. The
bug-squad probably have ideas about this too.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com