Re: Trivial patches on b.g.o covers dust.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 12:01:34PM +0200, Ali Akcaagac wrote:

> Yes that's what I know and that's why I also find it a bit odd. Isn't
> Havoc the Maintainer of gnome-terminal ? It's odd writing 'yes this
> looks ok and should go into CVS' when getting asked by the bugsquad.
> Instead writing this he could have committed them and closed them. The
> way it looked to me gave me the impression that he was waiting for
> someone to at least do the job of committing.

I usually commit things in batches so I don't have to context switch
and do it every day. If someone has ants in their pants and wants to
do it themselves for stuff I've approved, they are welcome to do so,
as long as they are careful about it and understand the rules about
branches, ChangeLog, and so forth.

Havoc