RE: Trivial patches on b.g.o covers dust.

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 22:15, Owen Taylor wrote:
>  A) I'd be surprised if the egg toolbar wasn't in GTK+ within a month
>     or two.

Oh really that short time ? I must admit that I expected that it would
have taken much longer 6-8 months at least. But that was a personal
expectation that I made. 1-2 months is for sure worth the wait.

>  B) Putting this patch into CVS HEAD right now would most likely mean
>     that it gets LOST, since we won't remember that we made this change
>     when we integrate the libegg changes.

Yes, this sounds reasonable. Let's look forward to this.

greets,

Ali