Re: Having applications open on the 'launcher' workspace

I can see how this could bug you.  But I guess I have grown to adapt to
this.  I launch the application, and can switch workspaces quick enough
so the program launches in the workespace i want it to be in.  Ofcourse
it helps to have a slow computer and launching evolution takes a while.