Patches for libgtop-2.0.1 for Solaris

I got motivated last night and ported the changes out of libgtop-1.1.2.1-solaris
into libgtop-2.0.1.

They are compiling correctly under garnome for Solaris 8/X86 and Solaris 9/X86.

One caveat that I found was that in libgtop-2.0.1, a define for u_int64_t was placed in config.h, but I found out immediately that this broke gnome-system-monitor
because it couldn't determine what a u_int64_t.  My temporary solutions was
to put an #ifndef u_int64_t into glibtop.h, and that got it past that compilation issue.

These should be considered alpha patches. I've got it compiling, but I've got all sorts of other issues getting the rest of Gnome-2.2 building under Solaris, so I don't know
for sure if they actually work.

Email me if you want the patch.

Ben