Re: MDI help

I don't think he realy means MDI but more like a tabbed interface like
gEdit or Galeon.  Reading the HIG is a good idea none the less.  As for
the problem are you using Glade or doing this by hand? In Glade you can
set a window's default width and height.  If you are doing it by hand
there should be an accociated property for this.  Look at the docs for
GtkWindow on gtk.org.

--
J5