Re: libghttp-1.0.9 issue

man, 09.06.2003 kl. 10.14 skrev j t:
> Hi
> If somebody have atleast some clue how to go about it
> please let me know. Its kind of very urgent for me.
> Rgds
> jt

libghttp hasn't been maintained the last two years. Please take a look
at gnome-vfs or libsoup to see if they meet your needs.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-vfs/2.2/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libsoup/1.99/

The main FTP site is down at the moment so you'll have to use one of the
mirrors at

http://www.gnome.org/mirrors/ftpmirrors.php3

cURL may also be interesting maybe?

http://curl.haxx.se/