Re: gtk-2.2 switching screens inconsistency

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:16:40 -0500
Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:

> > Is it *at all* possible to switch windows from other gtk-2.2 applications?

> How are you even trying to do it? There's no "switch screens" UI in
> most apps.

I must have understood the demo wrong.. I was under the impression that
you could click on any gtk2.2 app in the gtk-demo and that it would move
that window to a different screen. Probably this impression is wrong, so
the whole point of the applet will be useless.

regards,
	Olivier