Re: LibXML2 Indentation

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 19:05, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> Daily cleanups? I know I have never had a reason to do anything manually
> inside any xml file in all the time I've used GNOME. I don't think this
> is a normal user case.

Let me precise my previous explaination.

Cleanup means cleaning up the entire homedir as I have described earlier
I do check stuff on demand for their contents, attributes, ownership and
date.

Regardless to this which is the way I do things I pretty much like to to
have a more human readable way for XML files without using a 3rd party
tool which re-styles the content on it's GUI output to view the
contents.

And I do think this is a normal user case because at least one person
does.. Which is me. The mistake you are making is to find suitable rules
that fit's everyone which is not correct. It's like you would saying
that everyone in a Skyscraper is using the Lift to go up and down and
therefore close the Doors for the Stairway because you don't expect
someone to use that. But in reality there are a lot of people who pretty
much prefer to use the Stairway to go up and down for whatever personal
reasons this person has.