Re: LibXML2 Indentation

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 02:37:58AM -0700, Evan Martin <martine cs washington edu> said

> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 01:29:23AM +0200, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> It would be really nice if there was some way to flag an xmlNodePtr to
> say "whitespace is not significant within this node".  I'm afraid of
> the possibility that doing so some horrible violation of some tenet of
> libxml, though, so I haven't persued making a patch for libxml.  :)

I think this is what the xml:space attribute is for. It looks like libxml has
support for xml:space, perhaps a pretty printing mode could be added based on
it.

--
Geoffrey Reedy                                       vader21 imsa edu