Where do I get docbook-xml and docbook-xsl

  I'm trying to build GNOME on a CRUX ( http://crux.nu ) linux distro.
It's lean-n-mean, and doesn't have all the bloat of Redhat.  According
to http://www.gnome.org/start/2.2/notes/rninstallation.html I need
# docbook-xml [docbook dtd 4.1.2]
# docbook-xsl [docbook xsl stylesheets]
before I can build GNOME.

Where do I find the tarballs ?
==============================
  Google search on those terms plus tarball, turns up a gazillion hits
on various utilities that use docbook-xml and docbook-xsl to do
everything except cure the common cold.  I've also hit Debian and
Mandrake RPMs, not what I want.

  Although I've successfully set up docbook-xml and docbook-xs using the
CRUX ports, I'm still having problems with Garnome.  So I'm looking at
doing a manual build.  I'd like to build a stand-alone GNOME that can
be dropped into /opt/gnome and run without major screwing around (OK, put
"opt/gnome/lib" into ld.so.sonf, and "/opt/gnome/bin" and "/opt/gnome/sbin"
into PATH).  I want to be able to build successfully without assuming
anything other than a recent version of X.  This is beyond what Garnome
currently does.  Rather than merely bitching on the Garnome list, I'd
want to make my own build, and give the Garnome developers the details
of what I did, and actually contribute something to the community.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes waltdnes org>
Email users are divided into two classes;