Re: Funy focus behavior with OOo-1.1

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 10:47, padraig o'briain wrote:
> Are you saying that there are not separate buttons for the main window and Stylist in the Window List applet?
>
> If so, that is probably a bug in Window List applet.

No, it's intentional. My guess is that stylist is marked as a dialog and
should be marked as _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_UTILITY. Which should probably
still skip the window list but I'd say it's a metacity bug if a window
of type UTILITY gets focus when you focus the main window.

Post the output of xprop on the stylist window.

Havoc