Re: upgrading an applet from gnom1 to 2.4?

Thanks very much.  But finally after several attempts, I have gotten in touch
with the gnews author.  It turns out he is almost finished with the porting,
but is only on his hard drive and not on the cvs.  I guess I'll have to look
for another job of a similar size here.  Pity, I liked that gnews applet. I
wanted to adopt it, but it already has a papa.

Thanks again,

Tom Corner