window list applet

I hope this is right list for this subject, and I am sorry, if this issue has already been discussed.
I got tired of window list applet behavior, so I hacked it a bit.
Now it has two modes, the old one and "ms windows-like", in second mode you just set maximum buttons size, and applet is gonna be filled with buttons of that size. If applet gets too small, buttons are gonna shrink. It only works in horizontal panel, so the mode is disabled if your panel is vertical. There are patches for 4 files: window-list.c, window-list.glade from gnome-panel; and tasklist.c, tasklist.h from libwnck.

Please let me know what you think about that.

Denis.