Re: Evolution and support for rtl languages

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 15:20, Arafat Medini wrote:

>  All the apps have it but the evo hackers don't seem to care.
> I mean haw can you ignore over 50 countries using rtl scripts and
> important languages such as Arabic hebrew persian etc... for an app like
> Evo? Which is a core app in gnome and which everyone will want to use.

It seems like you don't care either. Or did you forget to attach the
patches to your email? This is free software, not "I pay a lot of money,
so I get to order the authors around to fix my favorite bug".

What exactly was the point of your email? Are you trying to get rtl
support fixed, or just trying to badmouth the evolution developers and
look like a jerk. If your goal was to get information about how you
could fix evolution, or a request for volunteers to help fix evolution
it was very badly worded. If you wanted to look like a jerk, it worked
pretty well.