How to start a Gnome project

Hi,

I always used GTK+ for my own apps. Now, I wanna start a 'real' project
for Gnome.
In my old projects I built Makefile manually, how can I make a 'real' tarball
with various autogen.sh/configure/makefile.am ecc? I know GNU (and Gnome
links) docs about autoconf etc, but it's very boring and confusing (for
me). Is there an app that make good file confs for a gnome-project. Glade
and Anjuta make incomplete tarball for my situation (libgnomeui, libglade,
libxml, libintl-gettext) and Glade (for example) doesn't include .desktop
files. Is there a system (or app:)) to edit quickly and correctly 'tarball'
for a gnome project?

Thanks,
France
(and sorry for my bad english)

Tiscali ADSL Senza Canone, paga solo quello che consumi!
Non perdere la promozione valida fino al 31 agosto. Per te gratis il modem
in comodato e l'attivazione. In piu' navighi a soli 1,5 euro l'ora per i
primi tre mesi. Cosa aspetti? Attivala subito!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/