Re: How to do a Fatal Exit

On 23/08/04 20:01, Harsha Kodnad wrote:

Hi All,
I have written a GTK+ application. When ever there is a Fatal error in my application, I show some dialog and call exit() function. this always calls all global destructors and then terminates the process. where as in windows exit() function terminates the process immedietly. Is there any function similar to windows exit()

The _exit() function will cause your app to exit immediately. The exit() function is actually a wrapper around _exit() that calls any registered atexit() handlers first.

I'm not sure why you would want to do this though.

James.

--
Email: james jamesh id au
WWW:   http://www.jamesh.id.au/