Localization

I suggest createa  I suggest a good system to work in Gnome:

http://linux.college.ch/

"Via our slapt-get powered CL package manager you can now choose among 41
languages for KDE (37 for KOffice) and install them with one click.

That's right, simply select one of the available languages, click to
install, watch the robot doing the hard job and...there you go.

The new language will then appear on
KDE Control Panel>Regional&Accesibility>Country&languages>>Add
language>>other"

One could create GNOME.LOC file ( that coulde be changed) to create similar utilities in the default Linux distribution.

Regards.