Re: I've created the GEdit replacemnt

Hi,

Why in the world would you want to replace gedit?  What's wrong with it?
I've heard people say they would like a more lightweight notepad-like
editor, which is fine.  However, you clearly have the intention of
adding features like syntax highlighting (which gedit has), making it
very un-notepad-like.

James