Re: From gtk+-libs to gnome-libs

Hello,

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 12:52, francex tiscali it wrote:
> 2) A program in GTK+ could be considered integrated in Gnome Desktop or
> it's necessary use gnome-libs too?

Well, if a gnome library makes your program work better, use it. Don't
just link to it because you think you have to. We try to encourage
overall good design more than a specific checklist of features.

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          peter newton cx

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power