Re: [patch] glib documentation

> > Try to familiarize yourself with bugzilla, it's better than mailing
> > patches.
>
> I thought that sending a patch to a mailling list was easier to see and commit
> than going to a huge process of reporting a bug for just 1 line of code
> missing
> but thx.

I was about to apply the patch since I noticed the same problem
yesterday and it was breaking the build, but someone beat me to it.
Said someone also forgot to add a ChangeLog entry.  Could said someone
please add that too ?

Thanks
Thomas

"Would you like my advice ?"
"That depends. Will I like it ?"
"Of course you won't ! My advice is based on reality !"