Re: gnome-system monitor now shows open files

nick reloco com ar wrote:
> At least here. I've coded it, it still needs to be
> finished and some
> polish. I wanted to ask if this could be included in
> gnome.
>
> The patch is attached, and a screenshot can be found
> in
> http://www.reloco.com.ar/gnome/open-files/ .

   It would be better if the view is grouped by
processes (like tree with parent node as the process
name and children as the files opened by them) and the
other way (by files).

> Thanks!
>
> PS: Is this the right place to post this?

=====
"World domination. Fast."
(By Linus Torvalds)
---
Sridhar R
Email: r_sridhar xATx users xDOTx sf xDOTx net
WWW:   http://sridhar.has.it
Blog:  http://www.xanga.com/sridhar