Re: Evolution and support for rtl languages

Hi Arafat,

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 21:20 +0200, Arafat Medini wrote:
> Evolutions interface is very buggy regarding rtl languages.

	A chunk of this is that the libbonoboui toolbar is still not using
GtkToolbar ( nor had the floating bugs fixed ); something that Federico
is working on finishing up; hopefully at that point we can get it into a
Gnome 2.6.x micro-release. There are unfortunately a number of
substantial problems there thrown up by the underlying gtk+ ABI changes
that we want to fix before getting the changes in.

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot