Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?

Actually, yes, that is related to my gripes I had.  It wasn't just
heear-say though, as I was using gnome 2.6 on my friend's system for a
little bit, deciding if I should upgrade.  It was very non-obvious how to
get nautilus to work like it did in 2.4; from the best we could tell, this
feature had been removed.

I'm sorry for my previously angry letter; it was stupid.  But yeah, I
haven't upgrade to 2.6 because of mainly this reason.

William Michael Grim
Student, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
Unix Network Administrator, SIUE, Computer Science dept.
Phone: (217) 341-6552
Email: wgrim siue edu