[OT] Questionnaire: Software Engineering Environment for Gnome Developers

Hi all,

I'm current doing my final year project at Loughborough University, UK
(where I am enrolled as a mature computer science student). My project is
building a collaborative software engineering environment which will
improve the way programmers collaborate.

To get an idea of what professional software developers find useful in a
software engineering environment I have put up a questionnaire on
http://co-project.lboro.ac.uk/users/coalc/coc251/.

I would be very grateful if you, as a GNOME developer, would contribute to
the study by filling out the questionnaire (it will not take you more than
a few minutes).

I will be publishing the results of the study on the same location in six
months time.

Hope that you will help me out.

Kind regards,
 Allan Lykke Christensen