Re: Changes in Nautilus?

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 18:55 +0100, Petr Tomasek wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Could someone point me to a (technical) document describing
> changes in Nautilus' internals?
>
> Is there some tutorial how thinks like custom right-click-menu
> items are handled in the new Nautilus?
>
> Thank you!

Have you tried nautilus-list gnome org? I believe the nautilus
maintainers lurk there and will answer those kind of questions.

AFAIK nautilus's internals are not considered stable public API, and are
basically undocumented outside of the source itself. I do know that
nautilus was recently refactored to remove dependence on BonoboUI, and
that would have rendered any possible documentation obsolete (which is
probably why there is no documentation). When nautilus development slows
down it will be easier to write an API doc. Your also free to attempt
writing some yourself. :)

Cheers,
Ryan