Re: gnome-mount patch proposal

В Птн, 19/05/2006 в 17:22 -0300, Felipe Pardal пишет:
> Hi, I need information about: how to propose patches for gnome
> components. I needed a sync option in gnome-mount to mount pen drives so
> I did the attached patch.
>
> When and how can I propose it's inclusion or discuss it's elegance?
>
> Thanks
> Felipe Pardal

Dear Felipe

I see there was no progress on it. It's quite acceptable one I think.
Usually it's better to create a bug in gnome bugzilla
http://bugzilla.gnome.org and attach patches there until maintainer will
review them.

In that particular case it may have sense to contact maintainer also.
His mail is listed in AUTHORS file in gnome-mount.