Hiding Specific Volumes in Desktop

Hi All,

By default we are able to hide/show Computer,Network,Home,Trash and Volumes in the User's Desktop. Is there a way where I can control on what Volumes should be shown in the desktop. For example, I can show only sda1 and hide sda2 in the desktop.

I would be happy if anyone could help me.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,