Applet Menu

Hello,

            I am writing an applet that has 2 menus, one is the standard Applet menu whit: Move, Remove from Panel, Lock to panel, About, etc.; and the other is a custom menu (app menu) that should popup when I left click. Now, my applet has only a GtkMenuBar with a gtk_image_menu_item in it. The problem is that when I left o right click the menu, I always get the some menu, the app menu, but never get the standard Applet menu. How can I get these 2 menus (left click->my application menu and right click->standard panel/applet menu) working together.

Thanks in advance.

Pablo.