GnomeApp widget

The GnomeApp widget had some "BonoboDock" toolbars which could be moved around. As I understand it, Bonobo is deprecated and GnomeApp is or will be soon. In the preferences dialog for menus and toolbars in GNOME, I see an option for "Detachable toolbars" which I assume is referring to this BonoboDock toolbars in the GnomeApp widget.

Is this dock for the toolbars going anywhere? Is it going to be implemented in GTK+ or another library?

Thanks,

--
- Micah Carrick

 Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com