feature request

Hi all,

I do not know if this is the right newsgroup but you can point me to the right on, probably.

Itwould be very useful in my point of view if I would be able to save/logthe buffer output of a gnome terminal or even search in the buffer fora keyword.

So it would be a lot more easier to orientate myself in an huge output or to log my administrative work on an other maschine ie.
By the way msdos offers the find option already.

Who likes the idea as well?

Thorsten