Project: DOM in Vala.

New project address set up.

The primary goal is to implement as much as possible of the DOM3
specification;

The secondary goal is to push to the limits vala compiler and vala
language by implementing a set of industry standards.

A hidden goal is to establish a solid foundation for the next version of
GNOME Global Menu;

http://code.google.com/p/libgdom3/source/checkout

I've already did some for DOM Core. But the entire project is definitely
beyond one person's efforts.

Let me know if you want to participate.

Cheers,

Yu