Feature Request

Greetings,

I hope this is the right place to post this.

Background information:
When navigating the file system in Nautilus in file browser mode there is an
option that allows you to move forward and backward through breadcrumbs by
clicking on buttons labeled with the name of the directory they will take
you to.

Request:
My request is to change the breadcrumb buttons to drop down boxes which are
populated with the directories present at that level in the file system.
This would allow users to not only move forward and backwards but to branch
to a directory that is adjacent to one of the directories that they have
already visited.

If this is too vague I'd be happy to go into Gimp and alter a screen shot to
mock-up what I imagine the feature looking like.

Cheers!
John Dunlap