Re: GNOME 2.24: Worst release cycle I have been a part of [l10n/i18n]

Hi,

I agree on mostly everything Kenneth said, plus I would, again, mention
the documentation, Some modules didn't branch the documentation, still.

Besides some developers take a while, quite a lot though, to reply to
the bugs we open asking for some feedback to translate strings, for us,
many of the strings *are* *not* obvious, therefore we really need this
context. I'm not saying all the modules should have the great and
extensive comments Orca has, but it would be very nice if developers
cared a bit more about translations, just think that many people
wouldn't use software if it wasn't translated.

My 2 cents.

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org