[asking for a job] The possibility to take a screenshot of the window where we right click on it

Hello,

I'm not sure if I should ask you this or the GTK team.

Well, it would be really useful if when we right click on a window (in the same menu where we have "Maximize, minimize, ...") to take a screenshot of this window *only*.

It would be useful for me because I would win some time. I asked a friend about this feature and he told me it's a good idea. So here I am, asking you this but maybe it's at the wrong place.

I don't think it's difficult to do and my life would be easier. :)

Thanks,

Gregory BELLIER.