Re: Maximum window list size

Locking doesn't help either. The panel stretches (grows horizontally)
at the position where the Window List is, so nothing on left or right
side of the Window List can prevent that.

Is there any chance the Window List could be limited to a maximum
and/or minimum width by resurrecting the old gconf options? (Setting
them to -1 to disable this.)

Would it help if I provided a patch?

I've seen more users want this, altough not an overhelming number.

Here is screenshot of the usability scenario I'm talking about in the
original email:
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=examplelt7.png

Thanks,
J.