Playback issue with gnome players, where to report/fix? (was: totem-devel?)

Ok, I've been told to write to gstreamer mailing lists. However, I already fixed my issue, but I wanted to help fix it upstream in order to avoid the problem for others in the future. The problem is that I don't know where it should be fixed.

Please read the message I wrote here for more info, any help is appreciated:

http://www.mail-archive.com/packman links2linux de/msg01686.html

I'll share this as well with the gstreamer community.

Regards,

	Andrés

Andrés G. Aragoneses wrote:
Isn't there a totem-devel mailing list? I wanted to ask some questions about gstreamer audiosinks.

Thanks,

    Andrés