[Announce] GNOME Global Menu 0.7.3 is released.

Dear friends,

We are glad to announce the release of GNOME Global Menu 0.7.3.

Global Menu is the globally-shared menu bar of all applications launched
in your desktop session.

In this release, we bring you the further polished

gnome-globalmenu 0.7.3

svn checkout http://gnome2-globalmenu.googlecode.com/svn/tags/v0.7.3

Downloads:

http://code.google.com/p/gnome2-globalmenu/downloads/list?can=2&q=0.7.3

      * Improved XFCE Plugin
              * (1) dependency to gmenu removed.
              * (2) border (1 pixel at topmost) (need to be verified)
      * Improved Switcher on
              * (1) application name detection
              * (2) menu layout
              * (3) Rebased the switcher on top of libgnomenu, making it
                much faster.
      * libgnomenu.so is separately installed
      * libgnomenu is gir-ready under namespace Gnomenu, configure with
        --enable-gir.
      * Gracefully loading and unloading the gtk module
      * Avoid the bazaar 'Global Menu Bar' label at startup ASAP
      * Added a svn version in applet's about dialog(only if built from
        svn)
      * Smarter applet: if the gtk module is not loaded, send a desktop
        notify to guide the user. NEW BUILDING DEPENDENCY:
        libnotify-dev/libnotify-devel.
      * Place icons correctly in a vertical panel
      * Added many translations
      * Fixed several memory issues (core dump at about/pref dialog)

Thank you for your graceful support and patience!

Yu