Re: Waiting for the child process to finis

Thx for the reply. It helped me.

I've used /g_spawn_async/ together with /g_child_watch_add/ and /g_spawn_close_pid/.

Regards

--

Łukasz Ślachciak
e-mail:rombin gmail com

Wouter Bolsterlee:
2009-03-06 klockan 20:44 skrev Łukasz Ślachciak:
I would like to know when application launched by my program has finished its execution.

I'm using g_app_info_launch from GIO but it only allows me to launch application without giving any possibility to get a knowledge in a future when that application has finished.

Does any of the other gnome family libraries allows me to do this? Or I just need to use fork() and exec() functions?

Try g_spawn_async(), g_spawn_sync() and friends.

    — Wouter