C99 complex types in Glib

Hello :) , I'm new in this list. My name is Andreu.

I write here because i have many doubts and because i want to contribute with my code to the Glib library ^^ .

The first doubt is : The Glib project is using the C99 spec or the C89 spec?

If it's the second case... there is any way to contribute to Glib adding support to the complex floating point types that C99 introduced
in the year 2000 ? I think that this feature would be very interesting, at least in calculator applications or other simple scientific applications,
(reducing the size of the code).

Thanks in advance for your atention :) .

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -