Question about office suite in Gnome

Hello everybody,
I was wondering if there was a discussion or maybe a project to take advantage of dbus to build an office suite on FreeDesktop/Gnome.
Maybe I am wrong but I think a big software like OpenOffice could be split in several dbus based services and more user friendly and desktop integrated frontends could then be created on Gnome but not only on it.
What do you think of it?
Thanks.

--
Rémy Saissy